2014年3月24日 星期一

Ugly things remain, but they can not stop beautiful things from being beautiful.

I had a beautiful day on our third excursion. We went to a farm near Vastera. It is a huge farm. I experienced a lot of new things.
The first time I saw moose. They are such a giant animal with an adorable nose.
The first time I saw herds of deer hiding in the woods. It reminds me of the painting I drew and imagination I had when I was a child for them.
The first time I was chased by three European bison. But don't worry, they were just asking for foods though!
The first time I felt free and comfortable talking with teachers. I was not nervous about using English, or felt sorry that I was not familiar with the species name. I was here to learn.
The first time I told Cassie how nice it is to have her around in Sweden. Eventhough she is Canandian, it is the person that matters.
All thgether, the peaceful scenery and the lively animals made my day a beautiful day.

I remember I had one discussion with my classmates, talking about geo-engineering. One guy said why don't just let human died out. At that moment, I really wanted to tell him though the world we human live is not always beautiful, but the smile and trust showed on human are the reasons I think life is worth living. The same is true for the beautiful views the nature offers. They make me think I want to protect them, and I want to live on with all of these beauties.

My mood changed as I got on line on fb. I saw news about the social movement, based mainly on students, and the conflicts between studens and police officers. Panic and sorrow occupied my mind. However I didn't know how to respond. After I met friends there, I talked to them. They helped me get things more practical and at the same time ease my sorrow. I will take their advice to gather the information about this movement and have a friendship talk with other people. By doing this, I want to learn how they think. That is also the expectations I have for education. To learn how to think. And the last thing is to keep a positive attitude. Every one has their work to do in this incident, and our ultimate goal are to make our home a better place.


1 則留言:

  1. So many misspelling words. I don't want to change it. Because they can be viewed as the difference I have grown, from that time to now.

    回覆刪除